Our IT On-Demand Dispatch service can reach any location, in the United States and Canada.
IT field technical support offers a quick and cost-saving solution for branch offices and remote locations in need of on-site computer services or break/fix assistance.
Do you need technical assistance, but not prepared for a full-time hire?
Our recurring IT support in the field provides the same technician on-site at your location every week, for the specified amount of days you require.
The number of days can range from 1-3 per week, and the technician becomes familiar with your environment, comes in as you require, handles ongoing work as a supplement to your staff, and saves you the overhead of a full-time employee.
We can even rotate different locations in a single market for each day.
Get IT support onsite that covers your cabling needs.
Our team provides the management of the entire project. We schedule and dispatch our field service solution to your multiple locations at the same time.
By using Buchanan, we provide consistent quality work and materials, and instead of managing multiple vendors and multiple invoices, we handle it all under one roof.
Our onsite IT support specialists cover:
- Wired and wireless network installations
- Network connectivity break/fix
- Office turn-ups/downs
Our Depot Services help control assets and inventory management for your organization by simplifying your process of:
Provisioning of systems and then shipping to your end-user.
Our onsite and remote IT support provides stock level alerts while managing your storage needs in our secured, climate-controlled storage facility in the United States.
Our onsite projects are always delivered on time and on budget.
For large project rollouts, our field techs provide end-to-end implementation for your technology without stalling your business.
We cover projects for:
- Cabling and wireless through designing, installing, and working through network issue resolutions.
- Network assessment to create a complete inventory of all hardware and applications.
- Skype for business, which includes assessing, deploying, training, support, and procurement of Skype business service.
- Office 365 by serving as a partner service expert for all of your Office 365 needs.
- Sharepoint implementation and consulting services for all of your internal and external sites.