Customize a Cloud Solution That Meets Your Needs
Whether your organization needs a cloud assessment, to build a complete disaster recovery plan, or to drive a total cloud infrastructure migration, Buchanan has worked with both small and enterprise accounts and can customize a solution that meets your needs. Buchanan has partnerships with IBM and Microsoft and will analyze and prepare a solution that best fits your needs using either a Microsoft Azure solution or an IBM Cloud solution.
How Does a Cloud Assessment Work?
Step 2: A 3-tiered classification model is utilized with the data points necessary to detail which servers and applications can be migrated immediately, which need more research, and which need to stay on premise.
Step 3: All existing inventory warranty status and mandatory spend is identified.
Step 4: A summary of complex applications and all included components is provided.
Step 5: Cloud recommendations are outlined.
Step 6: An ROI analysis is created based on cloud recommendations.
What You Will Receive With a Cloud Assessment
- Recommendations for Cloud based on experience and data points gathered by Cloud Assessment.
- ROI Analysis of Tier 1 recommendations.
- ROI and recommendations for cloud adoption for Tier 2 business applications.
- Roadmap, timeline and schedule to all steps need to adopt Cloud.
- Recommendations for SaaS as requirements are aligned to save, spend, and increase value.
Benefits of a Cloud Assessment
- Buchanan provides all of the tools needed to inventory customer equipment, including server capacity.
- Reduces overall cost.
- Operational expense model saves on capital costs.
- Helps align future spending by categorizing specific servers and applications while evolving the data center.
- Integration ensures hybrid data using cloud behaves as a single location.
- Cloud recommendations are agnostic and are provided to address each individual scenario.
- Phased approach assures safety and security of all data.
- End user is top focus for all recommendations.
- Increases business responsiveness.
Ready to talk to a professional?
Azure Active Directory
Azure Site Recovery
Related Blogs Articles