Customize a Cloud Solution That Meets Your Needs
Why work with Buchanan for your Cloud Assessment?
See Our Other Cloud Solutions:
What Clients Say about Buchanan:
Qualified Technicians in Every Zip Code
Our managed IT field services are built to provide your business with the best customer experience.
With dispatchers in multiple locations across North America, we can service you in any location and see your ticket through to resolution.
We also provide onsite IT support for small businesses and can work within your budget.
Buchanan By The Numbers
Buchanan has over 750+ IT experts on staff, who are ready to assist.
Buchanan has over 8 service delivery centers across the globe.
Satisfaction guaranteed with our stringent SLAs for every project.
Buchanan has been operating for over 30+ years.
What You Will Receive with Buchanan’s Cloud Assessment
Buchanan works directly with your team and decision makers to assess your business environment to ensure your cloud assessment covers all of your needs and cloud journey.
- Recommendations for Cloud-based on experience and data points gathered by Cloud Assessment
- ROI Analysis of Tier 1 recommendations
- ROI and recommendations for cloud adoption for Tier 2 business applications
- Roadmap, timeline and schedule to all steps need to adopt Cloud computing
- Recommendations for SaaS as requirements are aligned to save, spend, and increase value
- Alignment for future spending by categorizing specific servers and applications while evolving the data center
With Buchanan, The Cloud Assessment Process is Completed in 5 Simple Steps
During the cloud assessment process, we work through the cloud assessment checklist to verify the integrity of your environment and how it is responding to various stressors.
Step One: Business stakeholder interviews are conducted to ensure strategic visions and top business functions are detailed.
Step Two: A 3-tiered classification model is utilized with the data points necessary to detail which servers and applications can be migrated immediately, which need more research, and which need to stay on-premise.
Step Three: All existing inventory warranty status and mandatory spending are identified
Step Four: A summary of complex applications and all included components is provided
Step Five: Cloud recommendations are outlined and an ROI analysis is created based on cloud recommendations
The Benefits of Buchanan’s Cloud Assessments for Your Business
Buchanan works with your business to identify all of your business needs. This includes:
- Buchanan provides all of the cloud assessment tools needed for inventory customer equipment, including server capacity
- Reduces overall cost
- Operational expense model saves on capital costs
- Integration ensures hybrid data using the cloud behaves as a single location
- Cloud recommendations are agnostic and are provided to address each individual scenario
- Phased approach assures the safety and security of all data
- The End-user is a top focus for all recommendations
Don’t Waste Resources on Temporary Fixes to Your Business’s IT Problems
Request a free consultation today.