Customize a Cloud Solution That Meets Your Needs
Your Cloud Assessment should start with great tools and expertise. Buchanan has partnerships with IBM, Microsoft and Amazon, and utilizes state-of-the-art cloud assessment tools and to prepare a solution that best fits your needs. Whether your organization needs cloud solution services to build a complete disaster recovery plan or to drive a total cloud infrastructure migration, we have worked with both small and enterprise accounts and can customize a solution that meets your needs.
How Does a Cloud Assessment Work?
- Business stakeholder interviews are conducted to ensure strategic visions and top business functions are detailed.
- A 3-tiered classification model is utilized with the data points necessary to detail which servers and applications can be migrated immediately, which need more research, and which need to stay on premise.
- All existing inventory warranty status and mandatory spend is identified.
- A summary of complex applications and all included components is provided.
- Cloud recommendations are outlined.
- An ROI analysis is created based on cloud recommendations.
What You Will Receive With a Cloud Assessment
During the cloud assessment process, we work through the cloud assessment checklist to verify the integrity of your environment and how it is responding to various stressors. While there is a large amount of types of cloud computing, our checklist accounts for each and every one, ensuring we’ve always got you covered.
- Recommendations for Cloud based on experience and data points gathered by Cloud Assessment.
- ROI Analysis of Tier 1 recommendations.
- ROI and recommendations for cloud adoption for Tier 2 business applications.
- Roadmap, timeline and schedule to all steps need to adopt Cloud computing.
- Recommendations for SaaS as requirements are aligned to save, spend, and increase value.
Benefits of a Cloud Assessment
- Buchanan provides all of the tools needed to inventory customer equipment, including server capacity.
- Reduces overall cost.
- Operational expense model saves on capital costs.
- Helps align future spending by categorizing specific servers and applications while evolving the data center.
- Integration ensures hybrid data using cloud behaves as a single location.
- Cloud recommendations are agnostic and are provided to address each individual scenario.
- Phased approach assures safety and security of all data.
- End user is top focus for all recommendations.
- Increases business responsiveness.
Ready to talk to a professional?
Azure Active Directory
Azure Site Recovery
Related Blogs Articles