Ensures that your critical systems are
backed up and able to be restored quickly
Managed Backup Solution
Whether you need On-Premise backups, Cloud backups, or a hybrid of both, the Buchanan managed backup solution is managed and monitored to verify each backup and replication job completes successfully with corrective actions being taken upon the incident.
Why work with Buchanan for your managed backup solution?
Our onsite disaster recovery components and services cover all of your needs.
Never experience downtime or data loss with our premium solutions.
What Clients Say about Buchanan:
See What’s Included In Our Managed
Backup Solution Offering
Managed Server Backup
Ensures critical systems have on-premise backup with optional cloud replication. In addition, incremental updates to the backup solution are customizable on a per backup job basis to ensure the most critical systems can be recovered with very little or no loss of data.
- Back up all parts of the server
- Includes applications and configurations
- Includes all backup management, hardware, and software
- Quick restoration of servers
- Backup reporting and verification
- 100% managed service with corrective actions taken
- Fully monitored and managed Cloud DR replication jobs
Get Support On-Site in 24 Hours or Less
We operate 6+ North American IT help desk service centers, so you can receive assistance 24/7/365, with weekends and after-hours IT support included.
- We offer local IT support in multiple languages so that our local customers are able to receive full support in their native tongue
- We offer on-site technical support to ANY Zip code/Postal code in the USA and Canada
Managed Backup Solutions
by the Numbers
Buchanan has over 750+ IT experts on staff, who are ready to assis
Buchanan has over 8 service delivery centers across the globe.
Satisfaction guaranteed with our stringent SLAs for every project.
Buchanan has been operating for over 30+ years.
Managed Backup Benefits
- Provides peace of mind that system backups are complete
- No internal IT resources are required
- Controls costs since all hardware, software and services are included
- Allows for safe and secure backup of servers and applications
- Frees schedules of local IT resources to work on other pressing priorities
- Addresses aggressive Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Offers a consultative approach to setting up a backup solution – multiple methods for backup and restoration of data
- Provides backup job replication to a remote cloud-based data center with the option to select a location, if required
Don't Waste Resources on Temporary Fixes to Your Business's IT Problems
Request a free consultation today