Managed Backup Solution
Does your current backup solution successfully run and verify success? Can you restore quickly in the event of a failure? Can you replicate backups remotely? If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you need a Buchanan Technologies’ Managed Backup solution. The Buchanan team not only monitors and manages the backups, but offers monthly reporting and statistics that provides leadership teams the consultative approach needed to manage upcoming spending, set up a solid managed backup solution, and most of all, provide the peace of mind that all system backups are complete.
Our Managed Backup solution, powered by industry leading partner Commvault, includes our global team based approach in monitoring and management, offering not only a reduction in spending for your organization, but it also ensures that critical systems are backed up and able to be restored quickly, which is a much needed assurance in every organization. We offer backups for your entire infrastructure, including on premise and virtual server backups, desktop backups, and the backup of laptops and other devices.
Our Managed Server Backup ensures critical systems have on premise back up with optional cloud replication. In addition, incremental updates to the backup solution are customizable on a per back up job basis to ensure the most critical systems can be recovered with very little or no loss of data.
Our Desktop/Workstation Backup ensures user data is backed up and able to be restored quickly, allows for quick deployment to large numbers of machines, and helps speed recovery time. Data is backed up to the cloud, allowing laptop users to continue backing up new data even while on the road.
Managed Backup Benefits
- Provides peace of mind that system backups are complete.
- No internal IT resources are required.
- Controls costs since all hardware, software, and services are included.
- Allows for safe and secure backup of servers and applications.
- Frees schedules of local IT resources to work on other pressing priorities.
- Addresses aggressive Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Offers a consultative approach to setting up a backup solution - multiple methods for backup and restoration of data.
- Provides backup job replication to remote cloud based data center with option to select location if required.
Ready to talk to a professional?
Azure Active Directory
Azure Site Recovery