Regardless of the size of your business or the industry you’re in, an information security program is a critical component of any organization’s long-term success. Our vCISO offering can establish a formal cybersecurity program with the following services:
- Security roadmap creation
- GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) program development
- Maturity modeling operations and engineering team processes, capabilities, and skills
- Review and test incident response plan
- Long-term cybersecurity strategy development and planning
- Develop secure business and communication practices
- Define metrics to measure program success
- Oversight of all security teams
A key area of expertise that a vCISO offers is managing risk for your organization. This includes identifying, assessing, and mitigating threats through practices like a risk assessment and gap analysis review. From there, recommendations will be made to remediate vulnerabilities and close security gaps to strengthen your IT security solution. vCISOs can also provide crisis management services and outline a response plan should a cyber attack or other security event occur.
It is important for executive leadership and key stakeholders to be involved in and informed of the company’s cybersecurity strategy. Our security experts will collaborate and communicate with the necessary groups and individuals to ensure business objectives are being met and provide advisory services to further improve IT security, including:
- Assistance with determining the best cyber insurance policy
- Operating and capital budget planning and review
- Board and management team briefings and updates
- Coaching for the board, management team, and security teams
For companies in highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, and government, an experienced security professional to oversee and manage IT security and compliance is a necessity. Our security leaders will use their extensive experience and familiarity with leading cybersecurity and compliance frameworks to proactively protect your business and uphold the confidentiality, integration, and availability of critical business data.
Organizations’ cybersecurity programs are increasing in complexity, with the average business having over 40 security tools in their arsenal. Knowing this, it is imperative to invest in toolsets that support key business goals and that foster a secure environment of growth and innovation. Our experts can assist your team with vendor assessment as well as product and service evaluation and selection to ensure you are making the best investments possible.
With our vCISO offering, our team will work with your organization’s internal security team to train staff on the latest and most common attack methods, improving the ability of the organization to protect its sensitive information and harden its cyber defenses. With a properly managed security training program, your users go from being liabilities to acting as a human firewall immersed in security culture.