With ongoing shifts in office productivity software and hardware options, many organizations are turning to cloud-hosted services to keep their business relevant and productive, ultimately with the bottom line in mind.
Moving business operations to the cloud, such as Microsoft’s Office 365, gives an organization advantages unlike those offered in the past. Office 365 is a SaaS (Software as a Service) hosted in Microsoft’s Azure cloud. Now, an organization can harness the many capabilities that the cloud can provide – mainly flexibility, ease of use, and security.
Call us at 1-888-730-2774 for more information
Why Choose Office 365?
With other offerings available, why choose Office 365? To start, Microsoft’s Office 356 is the market leader in this space, but why stop there.
- Office 365 is a “tried and true” suite of office tools that the majority of workforces are familiar with and if they’re not, it’s simple to use and highly intuitive.
- Companies scale up and down as their needs change, and Office 365 offers superior flexibility. If your company finds an imminent need to increase it’s data storage or number of licenses for an upcoming project without a long-term commitment, there are several options, offered on a month-to-month basis.
- The need for costly hardware, software upgrades, ongoing maintenance, and on premise storage is eliminated, allowing valuable internal resources to work smarter. Microsoft provides automatic updated product releases, bug fixes, and anti-virus updates.
- Security is a primary concern for every organization, small, mid-size, or large. Office 365 offers a solid security platform using 128-bit SSL/TLS browser encryption.
- Enabling your workforce to work from any device, anywhere using one data source maximizes your business productivity, plain and simple. Mobility is key in today’s business world and Office 365 provides this capability, ultimately allowing your organization to stay in control and ahead of the competition.
We’re sure you’ve heard lots of hype about moving to “the cloud” and what it can do for your business. Microsoft’s Office 365 is a proven solution which can be implemented internally or outsourced to an experienced IT solutions provider. And Having Microsoft’s Office 365 at your fingertips is a sure fire way to enhance productivity with minimal effort or cost.
If you are looking for an O365 solution, Buchanan Technologies can assist in consultation, talent, licensing, management, end user support, and desktop support… either all or any combination based on your needs.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULT