Collaboration Made Easy
- Document management and search features
- Improved systems integration
- More team collaboration
- Improved productivity
- Content control
A SharePoint solution is critical to its planning and execution. This strategy for end use is what drives the development. You need a company that understands all things from build, to implementation, so we can direct and guide you to the final result that helps simplify your workload and ultimately drive business.
Buchanan has worked with enterprise level organizations, as well as municipalities to develop solutions that meet their end user needs. Working through questions such as…
- Do I need a specific server to host SharePoint, or do I have an existing server in my current environment that can hold the capacity?
- Do I want to store it in the Cloud and decrease long term capital costs or am I better off making an investment in an on-premise server?
- Who will have access to each area, and folder?
- Who will be able to create and edit?
You need an experienced SharePoint developer and team that can help identify the correct options. Buchanan’s team offers the expertise to make all of these questions and processes seamless, whether you need SharePoint installed on-premise, or if you are looking for a cloud-based solution using Office 365, or the ability to access information from multiple devices, the SharePoint platform from Microsoft is the solution that is best suited for your organization.
Read more in our case study section.