How Does A Cloud Assessment Work?
Step 1: Business stakeholder interviews are conducted to ensure strategic visions and top business functions are detailed Step 2: A 3-tiered classification model is utilized with the data points necessary to detail which servers and applications can be migrated immediately, which need more research, and which need to stay on premise Step 3: All existing inventory warranty status and mandatory spend is identified Step 4: A summary of complex applications and all included components is provided Step 5: Cloud recommendations are outlined Step 6: An ROI analysis is created based on cloud recommendations
- Recommendations for Cloud based on experience and data points gathered by Cloud Assessment
- ROI Analysis of Tier 1 recommendations
- ROI and recommendations for cloud adoption for Tier 2 business applications
- Roadmap, timeline and schedule to all steps need to adopt Cloud
- Recommendations for SaaS as requirements are aligned to save, spend and increase value
- Buchanan provides all of the tools needed to inventory customer equipment, including server capacity
- Reduces overall cost
- Operational expense model saves on capital costs
- Helps align future spending by categorizing specific servers and applications, while evolving the data center
- Integration ensures hybrid data using cloud behaves as a single location
- Cloud recommendations are agnostic and are provided to address each individual scenario.
- Phased approach assures safety and security of all data
- End user is top focus for all recommendations
- Increases business responsiveness