Why Office 365
- Workshops with you and your business stakeholder to fully understand the requirements of the Office 365 deployment, architecture and migration.
- A discovery exercise on Active Directory and on premise Exchange.
- An inventory of users, mailboxes, directory objects and resources for migration to Office 365.
- Review of the network infrastructure and perimeter network design to fully understand the implications for an Office 365 deployment and migration.
- Document all requirements for the design, implementation and migration.
During design, we will look at the individual intricacies of how to technically accomplish the migration. We identify all systems that need interfacing and approach all security needs, ensuing that data can be transferred securely from source of date to the mobile device, and identify what components and elements of the application need to be maintained on a monthly basis.
- Design of the solution for Office 365.
- Design of the infrastructure for Office 365.
- Design of the Azure AD Connect directory synchronization configuration.
- Determine the Office 365 identity model and Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) architecture.
- Design the deployment or migration process including user mailboxes, archives, and resource mailboxes.
- Run AD Validation tool IDFix and prepare Active Directory for Office 365.
- Deploy Azure AD Connect for Directory Synchronization.
- Deploy ADFS infrastructure for single sign on with local Active Directory.
- Validate migration process and test throughput for migration to the cloud.
- IT Pilot Migrations and validate via test plans.
- Business Unit Pilot Migrations and review of migration results.
- Remediate migration processes from pilot results to prepare for full migration.
- Managing migration of users, data and resources.
- Importing of Exchange mailbox archives.
- Supporting your internal team and assisting with any migration issues.
- Deployment of Office 365 applications.
- Transitioning of the support environment to your team, or the Buchanan team, depending on overall solution.
- 24/7 monitoring, management and support of the on premise Exchange infrastructure.
- Single point of contact via Buchanan Service Delivery Manager.
- 24/7 monitoring and management of servers to proactively detect potential issues.
- Complete system support with resolution of issues and incident management.
- Quarterly security patching of operating systems and applications with patch score verification.
- Can include DirSync and ADFS server support.
- User and group administration and changes and administration of mailbox features.
- Management of shared mailboxes and resources.
- Managing archive mailboxes and policies.
- Supporting and managing online protection.
- Assisting in troubleshooting message tracking and delivery issues.
- Management and Administration of Office 365 Licensing.
- End-user support for core Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook Web App and Outlook clients.
- End-user support for SPAM management.
- End-user support for OneDrive® for Business.
- Skype for Business IM/P and Desktop Conferencing (Excludes Enterprise Voice).
Our packages are designed to be purchased al a cart and can be combined in any way that fits your needs. You may only need licensing and onboarding or you may need a complete solution that offers end user support and device procurement. The packages below are a great start, or we can customize a solution that fits your exact needs.
- Office 365 Onboarding: Licensing + Onboarding.
- Office 365 Managed: Licensing + Onboarding + Monthly Management.
- Office 365 Desktop: Licensing + Onboarding + Monthly Management + End User Support + Managed Desktop.
- Office 365 Evergreen: Licensing + Onboarding + Monthly Management + End User Support + Managed Desktop + Device Procurement.