Your Pathway to the Cloud
- Onsite or Remote Access session with one of our Cloud Solution Architects
- Discussion on Workloads for Cloud Adoption
- Indicative Pricing Model and Approach
- Our experience
- Cloud Agnostic Provider
- Tier 1 Cloud Service Provider
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Our Project Methodology
- Our Transition Approach
- Tenured Resources and Subject Matter Experts
- Project Management
- Ongoing Support During or After Project Completion
- Just in time Recruiting Allows for Up and Down Scaling Based on Your Business Needs
- Global Delivery for Cost Savings
- Advances Support Provider
- Field Services Team Supports Deployments
- Provide Hardware and Software as Needed
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
* Once form is entered, salesperson will contact you to schedule your assessment. No obligation until official scope of work is signed.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULT
From Assessment to Migration,
We Have You Covered!
Our SaaS solution offers customers a way to save capital expense and infrastructure costs by utilizing a licensing subscription to our software for the management and monitoring of your network.
Infrastructure as a Servcie (IaaS) solutions fulfill the need of mid-market or enterprise level organizations who are looking to adopt a cloud structure as a service to replace their current on-premise data center.
Offering full or partial cloud migrations, our services include the migration of all storage, critical applications, as well as physical and virtual servers. Using Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud solutions, we work with your IT team to find the cloud product best for your environment.
Need to move your IT Infrastructure to the cloud but don’t know where to start? Our cloud assessment helps organizations identify the different tiers of information, what is cloud ready, and what needs to stay on-premise.
Our Cloud Disaster Recovery Solution delivers a reliable and secure image, including customizable incremental back up and cloud replication. Critical data is replicated, securely stored, and always available for disaster recovery.
Our experience in supporting an organizations’ Office 365 initiatives include Exchange online, SharePoint online, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business solutions. We’re your one partner, for all your Office 365 needs.
WE STAND BEHIND A
CUSTOMERS FIRST APPROACH
“Buchanan came in and provided us with the discipline and expertise needed to get us on track. Our users are happy and better supported. It’s changed the way our business operates for the better.”
Director Network Operations – Colonial Savings & Loans
“The team at Buchanan has reduced the technical downtime that our branch locations were experiencing and reduced the expenses of sending a technician from our corporate offices.”
Vice President – Primelending